Number available: Various
Who can apply: Employed Doctors and accredited Epworth VMOs who:
- Have been a specialist for more than 5 years
- Have been practising at Epworth for more than 2 years
Application period: October
Purpose: Support the professional development of accredited VMOs and employed doctors at Epworth by providing the opportunity too:
- Travel to national or international centres of excellence to learn new procedures or techniques
- Undertake further study or training
- Attend a national or international conference
Questions can be directed to Amy Martinich (Grants Manager, Epworth Medical Foundation) – 03 9506 3076 or [email protected]
Peter J Dohrman Medal
A study and travel grant up to the value of $10,000 for the purposes of enhancing knowledge and/or expertise.
The Award recognises the significant contribution of Associate Professor Peter J Dohrmann made to Epworth HealthCare and to patients during his ten years of services as Epworth HealthCare’s Executive Director Medical Services and twenty five years as a neurosurgeon.