Elevate your skillset, expand your potential and innovate patient care through a number of education and development opportunities for Epworth employees.
What is available: access to general scholarships, plus a range of discipline specific awards.
Value: $2,500 – $10,000 each
Who can apply: Epworth employees
Purpose: Support education and development, empower our people and encourage innovation to provide the best possible care to patients.
Scholarship projects and activities can include:
- attend a local or online/digital conference, seminar or workshop
- training support i.e. certificate, one on one training
- visit another hospital, organisation or centre of excellence to research models of care
- undertake an innovation project
- return to study
- participate in the Melbourne Business School New Leaders Development Program (open to frontline leaders)
Please note that Epworth is unable to support Scholarships for Commonwealth Supported Place courses.
To be eligible for a scholarship applicants must:
- be employed on an ongoing contract*
- have worked at Epworth for a minimum of 12 months
- have not received a scholarship for use in the previous year.
*If you are on a fixed contract, you may apply providing that your contract with Epworth HealthCare will be renewed for the full year of your scholarship.
You make a difference in so many lives. We want to make a difference in yours.
Applications for Scholarships 2022 have now closed.
The program is made possible with thanks to the generosity of our donors and sponsors to the Epworth Medical Foundation, in partnership with People and Culture.
Further information is available here:
- Scholarships 2022 – Guidelines (PDF, 601KB)
- Ideas Flyer (PDF, 1.12B)
- MBS New Leaders Development Program Flyer (PDF, 798KB)
- Example Application Form (PDF, 255KB)
Any queries can be directed to:
Learning and Organisational Development Team
Phone: 03 9936 8289
Email: [email protected]