COVID-19 update: 18 June 2021
Daily Attestations and QR Codes
Daily attestations and workplace declarations are mandatory. Employees and doctors should continue checking in through the employee and doctor QR code at the entry point to all our sites.
In accordance with government regulations, we will be introducing new QR processes for visitors from Friday, 25 June 2021.
Restrictions apply to all of our hospitals during this current lockdown in Victoria:
- We are not able to welcome any visitors, except:
- for end of life reasons
- support person for birth and duration of stay
- a parent may accompany a child needing care.
- Our maternity program at Park Hyatt will be paused until further notice
- See updated visitor entry requirements for maternity units at Epworth Freemasons and Epworth Geelong.
- Elective surgery:
- With restrictions easing in Melbourne, we resumed elective surgery at our Melbourne hospitals from Tuesday, 15 June 2021.
Please contact your treating doctor with any queries.
Before visiting our hospitals, please regularly check the exposure sites listed. If you have visited an exposure site in the times mentioned, it is essential to get tested and follow quarantine advice.
Even if you have not been to an exposure site, it is essential to get tested immediately if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, chills or sweats or change in sense of smell or taste.
To ensure the safety of patients, doctors and staff, screening processes for patients will continue, including pre-admission screening, and again, on presentation to hospital.
It is a patient’s responsibility to be vigilant and honest to prevent putting themselves, other patients and staff at significant risk.
Please see our screening requirements so you can inform your patients of the screening questions.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Please refer and adhere to the latest PPE Information. We will be monitoring stock levels daily.