Dr Alenka Paddle, Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Optimising outcomes in paediatric hand and facial trauma.
Mr Jeremy Rajanayagam, Paediatric Gastroenterologist
Chronic abdominal pain in children.
Mr Kemble Wang, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Paediatric and adolescent fractures: when things don’t heal well.
Dr Kirsten (Kirsty) Walsh, General Paediatrician
The wheezy child.
- Outline the acute management options for hand and facial trauma and discuss optimal wound and scar management.
- Explain causes of abdominal pain in children and how to treat them.
- Identify high risk injury patterns in patients and when referral is required.
- Develop a safe management plan for the wheezy child.
4 CPD Activity points.
Spaces to this online education session are limited. Please RSVP by 24 July ensuring you provide the following details:
- GP’s email address (to which the Zoom link will be sent)
- Phone number
- RACGP number
- First name and surname
- Practice name
RSVP: Miranda Tofilau-Maneafaiga, Business Development Administrative Assistant
Phone: 03 9516 2308
Email: [email protected]
Please view our full program (PDF, xxKB).
After you RSVP, a link to the Zoom online meeting will be sent to the email address you have provided.