Title: Advances in Specialty Cancer Surgery
- Should I be worried about this lump – when should a GP think about soft tissue sarcoma
Presented by A/Prof David Gyorki, Surgical Oncologist
- The role of MRI and PSMA PET in the diagnosis of prostate cancer
Presented by Dr Renu Eapen, Urologist
Date: Wednesday 23rd March
Time: 7.00pm – 8.15pm
Where: Webinar via Zoom. Dial in from your PC/laptop/mobile phone/tablet
Program: Presentation with Q&A
This webinar will go into detail about when GPs should be concerned about certain presentations and red flags in the context of soft tissue sarcoma and prostate cancer. One of the key messages conveyed in this presentation will be to highlight the importance of early diagnosis for the most likely chance of successful treatment.
- Identify the presentations and red flags for soft tissue sarcoma.
- Recognise the role of MRI and PSMA PET in the diagnosis of prostate cancer.
2 CPD Activity points
To register, please provide the following details and a Zoom webinar link will be sent to your email. (if you do not receive a link to your inbox, we suggest checking your Spam and Junk folders).
- First name and surname
- Email address
- RACGP number
- Practice name
- Practice suburb and postcode
- Download the flyer for complete information
Email: [email protected]