Title: CPR courses for General Practitioners and Practices
Time: 6.00pm – 8.00pm
Host: Epworth Richmond
Where: Clinical Education and Simulation Centre, Epworth Richmond, Cato Wing, Level 5, 89 Bridge Road, Richmond 3121
Dates and Times:
- Wednesday 22nd March: 6pm – 8pm
- Tuesday 23rd May: 6pm – 8pm
- Tuesday 15th August: 6pm – 8pm
- Thursday 16th November: 6pm – 8pm
Participants in this RACGP accredited activity will have an opportunity to apply resuscitation skills within a simulated clinical environment.
This session will cover emergency equipment within your practice, using DRSABCD approach to patient assessment, CPR according to the ARC guidelines and roles and responsibilities within your practice.
Course content will be delivered by accredited BLS instructors. Light refreshments provided.
- 2 CPD Activity points
$125.00 per person
- Available at Epworth Richmond, 89 Bridge Road, Richmond.
- Car park discount vouchers available at the end of the course.
Director of Clinical Education and Simulation
E: [email protected]
P: 03 9526 8620
Download the event flyer for complete information.