Title: Differentiating shoulder pain and how to investigate
- Developing a differential diagnosis.
- Clinical examination and targeted investigation.
Presenter: Dr Todd Mason, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Moderator: Dr Anne Stephenson, GP
Date: Thursday, 30 March, 2023
Time: 7.00pm – 8.15pm
Where: Webinar via Zoom. Dial in from your PC/laptop/mobile phone/tablet
Program: Presentations with Q&A
This GP education Webinar hosted by Epworth Geelong and moderated by Dr Anne Stephenson GP.
Shoulder pain is a common presentation in General Practice. Differentiating the underlying cause can be difficult, time consuming and expensive for the patient.
In this Webinar will help to provide a framework for developing a differential diagnosis, clinical examination and targeted investigation.
The presentation will include the opportunity for Q&A.
- Develop a differential diagnosis for causes of shoulder pain
- Understanding the role of imaging modalities when investigating shoulder pathology
RACGP / ACRRM
- 1 CPD Activity points (pending)
To register, please provide the following details and a confirmation ticket will be sent to your email.
- First name and surname
- Email address
- RACGP number or ACRRM number
- Practice name
- Practice suburb and postcode
Please direct your enquiries to [email protected]
Download the event flyer for complete information.