Title: Orthopaedic Case Evening
- Mr Richard Dallalana, Orthopaedic Surgeon (Shoulder & Elbow)
- Mr Brett Moreira, Orthopaedic Surgeon (Shoulder, Hip & Knee), Orthopaedic Surgeon (Shoulder, Hip & Knee)
- Mr Ruban Ambikaipalan, Orthopaedic Surgeon (Shoulder, Hip & Knee)
- Mr Rudy Ambikaipalan, Orthopaedic Surgeon (Spine & Hip)
- Mr Camdon Fary, Orthopaedic Surgeon (Hip & Knee)
Moderator: Mr Andrew Tang, Orthopaedic Surgeon (Knee)
Date: Tuesday 02 May, 2023
Time: 6.00pm – 9.00pm
Where: Epworth Richmond, Suite 1, Ground Floor, Cato Wing Consulting Suites, 89 Bridge Road, Richmond VIC 3121
Catering: Light refreshments provided
Parking: Parking available from Bridge Road entrance – Car Passes will be provided at the end of the night
- 6.00pm: Meet Specialists/ Registration
- 6.30pm: Case 1
- 7.00pm: Case 2
- 7.30pm: Break for refreshments
- 8.00pm: Case 3
- 8.30pm: Networking
- 9.00pm: Close of meeting
Epworth GP Liaison invites GPs to the upcoming Orthopaedic Case Evening. This GP Education Evening will provide the opportunity to be involved in multidisciplinary discussions regarding a range of Orthopaedic case studies.
During the evening, clinical cases involving the shoulder, elbow, spine, hip and knee will be discussed. GP’s will have the chance to submit and share their own questions / cases for our team of Orthopaedic Surgeons to share their expertise and valuable insights.
Each case study will go through the patient journey from diagnosis, treatment options and recovery and/or rehabilitation involved.
Submission of case studies:
GPs can submit cases to be discussed at the meeting ahead of time by emailing [email protected]
- Identify the diagnostic pathways for common Orthopaedic conditions and presentations
- Outline the treatment options available for common Orthopaedic conditions
RACGP & ACRRM
- 1.5 CPD Hours (Reviewing Performance)
To register, please provide the following details and a confirmation ticket will be sent to your email.
- First name and surname
- Email address
- RACGP number or ACRRM number
- Practice name
- Practice suburb and postcode
- Download the flyer for complete information
Please direct your enquiries to [email protected]
Download the event flyer for complete information.