Title: Prostate Cancer – A GP’s Guide
Topic 1: Prostate screening and when to refer
Speaker: Presented by Dr Sarah Norton, Urologist
Topic 2: Prostate cancer diagnosis and treatment options
Speaker: Presented by Dr Paul Kearns, Urologist
Topic 3: Management of urinary incontinence and sexual disfunction
Speaker: Presented by Ms Kay Talbot, Registered Nurse
Moderator: Dr Anne Stephenson, GP
Date: Tuesday 7 March, 2023
Time: 6.00pm – 9.00pm
Where: Felix Restaurant, 9 Downes Ln, Geelong VIC 3220
Program: Presentations with Q&A
This GP education dinner is hosted by Epworth Geelong and moderated by Dr Anne Stephenson GP. The presentation will include the opportunity for panel Q&A.
Dinner and drinks will be provided.
- Assess when best to refer patients to a Urologist depending on PSA results
- Outline the current prostate cancer treatment options available to patients
- Describe the treatment options available for urinary incontinence post prostate treatment
- Describe the treatment options available for erectile dysfunction post prostate treatment
RACGP / ACRRM
- 2 CPD Activity points
To register, please provide the following details and a confirmation ticket will be sent to your email.
- First name and surname
- Email address
- RACGP number or ACRRM number
- Practice name
- Practice suburb and postcode
Please direct your enquiries to [email protected]
Download the event flyer for complete information.