Title: The Diabetic Foot
Presenters / Topic:
Dealing with the Complexities of the Diabetic Foot Infection
Dr Adam Roberts, Endocrinologist
Vascular Assessment and Management in the Diabetic foot
Dr Mayur Krishnaswamy, Vascular & Endovascular Surgeon
Date: Wednesday 03 November 2021
Time: 7.00pm – 8.15pm
Where: Zoom Webinar- dial in from your PC/laptop/mobile phone/tablet
Program: Presentation and Q&A
As diabetes becomes more common in our community and the management becomes ever more complex, this webinar will break down the management of diabetic foot disease with some case studies to explore.
Hosted by Epworth Geelong with Q&A moderated by GP Liaison, Dr Anne Stephenson.
- Apply the current evidence for preventing and managing the feet and foot ulcers of people with Diabetes.
- Develop a systems-based, multi-disciplinary approach to the to the assessment and treatment of foot ulcers.
- Identify when to refer a patient with Diabetes to a specialist for assessment.
- Recognise when a diabetic patient needs urgent referral to the specialist or emergency department
- 2 CPD Activity points
To register, please click on the above link and provide the following details. A zoom webinar link will then be sent directly to the email address you provided (if you do not receive a link to your inbox, we suggest checking your Spam and Junk folders).
- First name and surname
- RACGP number
- Practice name
- Practice suburb and postcode
- Email address
Please direct your enquiries to [email protected]
Download the event flyer for complete information.