- Functional bowel disease, Gastrointestinal cancer and its prevention, Hepatology, Inflammatory bowel disease
Areas of interest
Dr James Haridy is a Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist and Endoscopist providing a comprehensive service covering all aspects of gastrointestinal care, with a subspecialty interest in liver disease. He strives to provide a personalised, state of the art gastrointestinal service that includes inflammatory bowel disease, colorectal and gastric cancer screening, functional gastrointestinal disorders, coeliac disease and liver disease.
James combines his private practice based at Epworth Richmond with public appointments at The Royal Melbourne Hospital and Eastern Health. New referrals are accommodated quickly, and James performs gastroscopy, colonoscopy and capsule endoscopy.
His broad background includes formal qualifications in public health approaches to obesity/nutrition, health informatics, physiotherapy and a PhD investigating eHealth approaches to chronic disease.
- CHIA, MPH (Nutrition)
- B Physiotherapy
- PhD, University of Melbourne
- eHealth models of care for chronic disease and viral hepatitis
- Public health approaches to obesity
- Quality indicators in endoscopy and digital technologies
- Investigational therapies for fatty liver disease
- Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Eastern Health