Areas of interest
Ming is an urologist with special interest in urooncology. He has fellowship training in robotic prostate surgery and experience managing complex kidney, bladder, testis and penile cancer. General urology interests include urinary tract stone disease, lower urinary tract difficulties (urinary frequency and obstruction), and vasectomy. Postgraduate degrees include a Masters of Surgery and Diploma of Surgical Anatomy. Ming speaks conversational Mandarin.
200 High St
Templestowe Lower VIC 3107
Melbourne Urology Group
141 Grey Street
East Melbourne VIC 3002
- MBBS University of Melbourne 2001
- FRACS Urology, RACS 2011
- Society of Urologic Oncology Fellowship, University of Toronto 2013
Education and training
- Anatomy School Tutor, University Melbourne 2004
- Active Surveillance for Prostate Cancer, Department of Surgery Austin Health, University of Melbourne.
- European Urology Association
- American Urology Association