Catch up on our webinar with Epworth gynaecologist, Dr Samantha Mooney.
This webinar covers:
- signs of pelvic floor problems (such as painful intercourse, pain with passing stool or urine, stabbing pelvic pain)
- medical management options for tight and/or painful pelvic floor muscles, including pelvic floor Botox®
- when medical management is used in addition to self-management and physiotherapy
- how to apply medical management strategies to ensure maximum benefit.
Webinar: Endometriosis and pelvic floor problems
Speak to our Endometriosis Nurse Coordinator
Have a question about endometriosis services or specialists in Victoria? The Julia Argyrou Endometriosis Centre at Epworth can help!
Get in touch with Nikki, Endometriosis Nurse Coordinator:
- Phone or text 0484 577 804
- Email [email protected]
- Complete the online web form.
The Julia Argyrou Endometriosis Centre at Epworth aims to deliver the best care for patients, while also improving current diagnosis and treatment options and working towards a cure for endometriosis.
We can support you with referral to an Epworth specialist in Box Hill, East Melbourne, Richmond or Geelong.
Attend our upcoming webinars
This webinar was recorded live on 21 November, 2022 as part of the Know Endo webinar series from the Julia Argyrou Endometriosis Centre at Epworth.
We send dates and registration details to our patient information newsletter – so make sure to sign up!