When it comes to endometriosis pain relief, it can be hard to sort the evidence-based information from the misinformation. Clinical experts at the Julia Argyrou Endometriosis Centre at Epworth have developed a unique resource – the Endometriosis Pain Management Guide.
Our goal is to help people with endometriosis understand more about pain and feel confident to start conversations with their health professionals.
Inside the pain guide:
- What is pain?
- Biopsychosocial (whole person) model of pain
- How your health professionals assess and measure pain
- Main causes of chronic pelvic pain, including endometriosis and adenomyosis
- Ways to help manage your pain, including pelvic floor physiotherapy and pain psychology
- Lifestyle modifications you can try, including food and pacing
- Medications and techniques for endometriosis pain.
Request your instant digital copy
- What is endometriosis
- What causes endometriosis
- What are the symptoms
- What are the risk factors
- Myths surrounding endometriosis
- Epworth Endometriosis Patient Guide