Ways to refer
- Download the GP referral form, fill out and submit via email or fax
- Fill out referral using your practice software or template, submit via email or fax
- Phone us to discuss your patient’s needs with our Haematology Nurse Coordinator on 0448 676 146
Our specialists focus on exceptional care for people with blood cancers. We welcome referrals for:
- suspected diagnosis
- new diagnosis
- second opinion
- our clinical trials
- relapsed or refractory blood cancers
- immunotherapies and cell therapies
Your referral is promptly triaged by our Haematology Nurse Coordinator. Your patient will be matched with an Epworth haematologist, and they will receive a call within 48 hours to schedule an appointment.
Our specialists are based across Melbourne and Geelong and can see patients at Epworth Freemasons (East Melbourne), Epworth Geelong, Epworth Richmond and Epworth Eastern (Box Hill).
What to expect
Read our Patient Guide
Your patient can scan this QR code for information about blood cancer care at Epworth. Or click to open a printable version.