In this section:
ECPP can support people with a range of mental health concerns, including:
- bipolar disorder
- borderline personality disorder
- anxiety and panic
- insomnia and chronic sleep difficulties
- social anxiety
- stress and adjusting to life events and life stage transitions
- body image issues
- eating disorders
- self esteem
- grief and loss
- trauma and childhood trauma.
What to expect at ECPP
ECPP offers face-to-face and telehealth consultations.
On your first appointment, the allied health clinician will get to know you and identify the best therapy to suit your specific needs.
Depending on your individual needs, therapies can include:
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness and self-compassion therapies
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).
We apply a recovery-orientated approach to mental health care. This means our team will support you in the short-term, providing you with the knowledge and tools to help you manage your symptoms in the long-term.
Your GP may refer you for Medicare-subsidised treatment using the ‘Better Access to Mental Health Care’ initiative.
If you have private health insurance you may be able to use your extras cover. Funding for mental health care may also be available through the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA), the Transport Accident Commission (TAC) and WorkCover.
You can also choose to self-fund.
Make an appointment or contact us for more information
You can ask your psychiatrist or GP for a referral to Epworth Clinic Private Practice.
You are welcome to make a booking without a referral however, please note that doing this may affect some funding options available to you.
Epworth Clinic Private Practice
Located on Level 3 at Epworth Camberwell
888 Toorak Road
Camberwell VIC 3124
Phone: 03 9805 4309
Fax: 03 9805 4388
Email: [email protected]