- Professor John Olver - Epworth Victor Smorgon Chair of Rehabilitation Medicine - Monash University
- Professor Richard de Steiger - Epworth Victor Smorgon Chair of Surgery - The University of Melbourne
- Professor Ana Hutchinson - Epworth Chair of Nursing - Deakin University
- Professor Jennie Ponsford - Chair of Psychology - Monash University
- Professor Nilmini Wickramasinghe - Epworth Professor - Director Health Informatics Management - Deakin University
The Victor Smorgon Epworth Institute of Education and Research
The Victor Smorgon Epworth Institute of Education and Research was established through a $7.5 million donation from the Victor Smorgon Charitable Fund.
The Institute expands Epworth's teaching and research capabilities, including the training of medical registrars and fellows and the work of the clinical institutes. Located within the hospital precinct, the Institute enables close collaboration between basic scientific research and the clinical practice. Each of the three medical academic chairs are named in honour of Victor Smorgon to reflect the Smorgon family's significant contribution to education and research at Epworth.