Our Associate Deans work with the Dean of Medicine to support the development of clinical placement and formal teaching programs for all students.
- Ambulatory Care – A/Prof Bill Nimorakiotakis
- General Medicine – A/Prof Ana Chrysostomou
- Surgery – Prof Richard de Steiger and A/Prof Martin Richardson
- Aged Care – Dr Michael Ponsford
- Mental Health – Dr Ashu Gandhi
- Women’s Health – A/Prof Grant Saffer
- Professor of Surgery – Prof Glenn Guest (Geelong)
Clinical Skills Coaches
Our clinical skills coaches work with a group of students throughout their first clinical year developing their history taking and examination skills in the clinical setting.
- A/Prof Kyle Brooks
- Dr Devaki Chembolli
- Dr Con Giannellis
- Dr Dan McGannon
- A/Prof Michael Ponsford
- Dr Indu Raman
If you would like to be involved in teaching, please contact us on [email protected].