Register for Epworth's Cancer Services Clinical Institute symposium focusing on recent advances in cancer therapies and cancer survivorship issues
Saturday 03 June 2017
8.40am – 4.30pm
The Auditorium, Level 2
89 Bridge Road, Richmond VIC 3121
View Google map
The Cancer Services Clinical Institute are pleased to release the program for their upcoming symposium focusing on recent advances in cancer therapies and cancer survivorship issues.
- Associate Professor Miles Jefford — Deputy Head of Medical Oncology, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, and Director, Australian Cancer Survivorship Centre
- Professor Miles Prince — Director of Molecular Oncology and Cancer Immunology, Epworth HealthCare
- Recent updates in cancer immunotherapy and radiology
- Precision medicine – what does this mean?
- Cancer survivorship, including tumour-stream specific survivorship (breast, prostate, gynaecological, adolescent and young adult)
View program and register online
Mikayla Jones, Clinical Institute Coordinator
Phone: 03 9936 8051