To help you prepare for your stay at Epworth HealthCare, we have all your pre-admission information and forms available online. This section includes important information to help you prepare for your admission and outlines what you can expect from Epworth.
What to do next
- Complete your admission form. Rehabilitation patients do not need to complete this step, however we recommend you read the information in this section.
- Contact your private health insurer to ask what you are covered for including any out-of-pocket expenses.
- Discuss your planned procedure, expected outcomes, any associated risks, alternatives and recovery with your specialist. Ask if rehabilitation is likely to be required following your procedure and how long you will stay in hospital. Ask for instructions on fasting and stopping medications.
- Ensure you have thoroughly read and understood all of the admissions information in this section of the website.
- Report to the main reception on the day and time you have been advised.
Our patient service centres can assist with the admission process and answer any questions: