Epworth is recruiting cardiac nurses across Richmond, Box Hill and Geelong locations.
Join our supportive environment, with pathways to grow and develop your career.
There are opportunities to learn new skills and undertake post graduate study, through scholarships and grants offered each year.
You will gain experience across a large array of interventional and surgical procedures, working with some of Australia’s top specialists, using highly advanced surgical techniques and the latest in robotic technology.
Work with us!
- Supportive working environment.
- A range of scholarship, education and research opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to purchase additional leave.
- Access to the highest level of salary packaging available to healthcare workers. This means you can salary package expenses like mortgage, rent and credit card payments, up to $15,900 pre-tax annually. This results in greater take home pay for most employees.
- Zero or reduced out-of-pocket expenses for health services at Epworth.
- Discounted private health insurance.
- Latest in evidence-based medicine to pioneer innovative treatments and services.
- Sponsorship available for the right candidate.
- Support to help you relocate
Register your interest
Always had great leadership opportunities.
Support to help you relocate
If you’re looking to relocate from interstate, we can support you with relocation assistance.
It’s a reimbursement scheme that you can use on flights, temporary accommodation, rental bond, removalist costs – all to get you ready to commence work with Epworth HealthCare. We can talk this through more if you’re successful.