Recruiting nurses and midwives from New Zealand
Epworth HealthCare is Victoria's largest not-for-profit private hospital group. We care about providing staff the support and flexibility they need to thrive in our growing, fast-paced and evolving organisation.
Epworth is recruiting nurses across all our sites in Melbourne and Geelong.
Work in a variety of specialty areas, using highly advanced surgical techniques and the latest in robotic technology. We are committed to advancing your career and provide an array of opportunities to learn new skills through dozens of scholarships and grants offered each year.
At Epworth, we care. We care about our patients and our people. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome cultural diversity.
Come to Epworth
- A range of scholarship, education and research opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to purchase additional leave.
- Access to the highest level of salary packaging available to healthcare workers. This means you can salary package expenses like mortgage, rent and credit card payments, up to $15,900 pre-tax annually. This results in greater take home pay for most employees.
- Zero or reduced out-of-pocket expenses for health services at Epworth.
- Discounted private health insurance.
- Latest in evidence-based medicine to pioneer innovative treatments and services.
- Support to help you relocate.
Under the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement, New Zealand citizens are generally granted Special Category Visas automatically, upon entry to Australia. This visa is issued on arrival and there is no need to apply, prior to entering Australia.
To obtain a Special Category Subclass 444 (SCV), a New Zealand citizen must present a valid New Zealand passport, and an incoming passenger card to immigration officials upon arrival in Australia.
The Special Category Subclass 444 Visa allows New Zealand citizens to stay in Australia indefinitely plus work full time here.
Epworth offers support to you with relocation assistance. A reimbursement scheme that you can use on flights, temporary accommodation, rental bond, removalist costs – allowing you to get ready to commence work with Epworth HealthCare.
We can talk this through more, if you’re successful.
Epworth HealthCare (Epworth) is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of the personal information (including health information and other sensitive information) that it collects and uses.
Epworth locations inner city, Melbourne:
- Epworth Brighton
- Epworth Camberwell
- Epworth Eastern (Box Hill)
- Epworth Freemasons - Albert Street (East Melbourne)
- Epworth Freemasons - Victoria Parade (East Melbourne)
- Epworth Hawthorn
- Epworth Richmond