Rehabilitation services at Epworth are some of the most progressive of their kind in Australia.
Our clinical approach combines individualised treatment and collaborative team decision-making – supported by the latest in research and technology – to achieve the best outcomes for our patients.
Clinical areas of work include:
- acquired brain injury and neurological disorders
- active ageing
- cardiac care
- general reconditioning
- orthopaedics, including multi-trauma and amputee rehabilitation
- pain management
Epworth OTs have specialised skills in areas including hand therapy, driving assessment and retraining, spasticity and functional prosthetic retraining as well as return to work and school support.
We provide our OTs with access to the latest in technology and equipment including a driving simulator, Armeo Spring and Vision Coach to deliver therapeutic care to patients.
- Excellent remuneration benefits = more take home pay:
- The highest level of salary packaging available to healthcare workers - up to $15,900 p.a. (pre-tax) plus $2,650 (pre-tax) for food, beverage and holiday accommodation expenses every year.
- 17.5% leave loading
- 10.5% super (on top of the advertised salary)
- Opportunities to enhance your skills:
- Access to one of the most unique workplace scholarship and research grant programs in the country through the Epworth Medical Foundation. Scholarship of up to $10,000 available for personal professional development.
- CPD allowance
- Internal education programs
- A varied caseload providing endless opportunities to challenge yourself and learn new skills with the guidance of your manager and peers.
- Health and wellbeing:
- A supportive and energetic team environment.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Access to our on-site gyms.
- Ability to purchase additional leave.
- Discounted private health insurance.
- Reduced out-of-pocket expenses for Epworth health services.
- Discounts on groceries.
- Relocation support:
- Visa sponsorship available for the right candidate.
- Relocation support from interstate or overseas.
- A passionate clinician dedicated to delivering positive patient outcomes using best-practice occupational therapy techniques.
- A team player with a can-do approach to working in a dynamic, interdisciplinary clinical environment.
- Relevant qualifications including:
- clinical experience
- a current and full AHPRA registration
- a current driver’s licence.
Hear what our occupational therapists have to say about working at Epworth.
We deliver inpatient, outpatient, home and community-based care. Travel between hospitals and to the local area of your patient may sometimes be required.
Define your future with Epworth
Working at Epworth, you will have access to a large range of options for career development and diversification, education, skills training and leadership pathways.