Committed to work life balance and flexibility, Epworth is recruiting Orthopaedic nurses. Work alongside some of the best surgeons in the industry, with the latest technology in robotic surgery and 3D printing.
Nurses at Epworth receive senior peer support from onboarding and throughout their career. We also provide extensive opportunities to broaden your skills and knowledge, by working closely with our Allied Health department. Come join us by registering your interest or applying today.
Work with us!
- A range of scholarship, education and research opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to purchase additional leave.
- Access to the highest level of salary packaging available to healthcare workers. This means you can salary package expenses like mortgage, rent and credit card payments, up to $15,900 pre-tax annually. This results in greater take home pay for most employees.
- Zero or reduced out-of-pocket expenses for health services at Epworth.
- Discounted private health insurance.
- Latest in evidence-based medicine to pioneer innovative treatments and services.
- Sponsorship available for the right candidate.
- Support to help you relocate
Register your interest
Always had great leadership opportunities
Support to help you relocate
If you’re looking to relocate from interstate, we can support you with relocation assistance.
It’s a reimbursement scheme that you can use on flights, temporary accommodation, rental bond, removalist costs - all to get you ready to commence work with Epworth HealthCare. We can talk this through more if you’re successful.