Epworth Paediatrics is seeking experienced Paediatric registered and enrolled nurses to join us! Apply your paediatric clinical practice knowledge, using a child and family-centred approach caring for babies from 28 days old, and young children through to teenagers.
As part of our highly skilled Paediatric Unit, you will work cohesively with various clinical and allied health services, to provide positive outcomes for patients and their families in our age-appropriate, purpose-built environment for their treatments.
You will be caring for highly acute patients – spinal fusions for Scoliosis and Hi-Flow O2 Therapy and supporting patients across various surgeries - Orthopaedic, ENT, Plastics, Oral Maxillofacial and General Surgery, as well as Pain Management and Endocrine. You may also be responding to emergency medical admissions through our expanding Paediatric emergency department and supporting and educating parents on their children’s surgery pre and post-op.
We are a collaborative and friendly multi-disciplinary team, who practice family-centred, holistic models of care, and strive to create an environment where families are encouraged to participate. One parent may even stay overnight with their child.
As a member of the paediatric team, it is very rewarding work looking after our youngest and most vulnerable patients. You will have exposure to a diverse and wide variety of presentations.
Work with us!
- Flexible working hours.
- Advanced education access to our simulation centre, involving basic and advanced paediatric life support qualifications.
- Access to Post Graduate Cert Paediatrics Scholarship opportunities.
- Access to the highest level of salary packaging available to healthcare workers. This means you can salary package expenses like mortgage, rent and credit card payments, up to $15,900 pre-tax annually. This results in greater take home pay for most employees.
- Zero or reduced out-of-pocket expenses for health services at Epworth.
- Discounted private health insurance.
- Latest in evidence-based medicine to pioneer innovative treatments and services.
- Visa sponsorship with a path to permanent residency along with relocation assistance is available to approved candidates.
- Support to help you relocate
Register your interest
Always had great leadership opportunities.
Support to help you relocate
If you’re looking to relocate from interstate, we can support you with relocation assistance.
It’s a reimbursement scheme that you can use on flights, temporary accommodation, rental bond, removalist costs – all to get you ready to commence work with Epworth HealthCare. We can talk this through more if you’re successful.