Epworth Rehabilitation is looking for registered and enrolled nurses with acute or rehabilitation experience to join our rehabilitation nursing team at Epworth Brighton and Epworth Camberwell. ANUM opportunities are also available.
As an Epworth Rehabilitation Nurse, you will apply fundamental principles of nursing care to support the physical and emotional health care needs of people during their most vulnerable time.
You’ll be an integral part of the interdisciplinary team caring for people who are recovering from an injury or surgery, managing an illness or needing support to maximise their independence.
We apply teamwork, innovation and decades of experience in treating brain injuries, neurological disorders, traumatic orthopaedic injuries and many other acute and chronic health needs to help people reach their full potential.
Work with us!
- A range of scholarship, education and research opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to purchase additional leave.
- Access to the highest level of salary packaging available to healthcare workers. This means you can salary package expenses like mortgage, rent and credit card payments, up to $15,900 pre-tax annually. This results in greater take home pay for most employees.
- Zero or reduced out-of-pocket expenses for health services at Epworth.
- Discounted private health insurance.
- Latest in evidence-based medicine to pioneer innovative treatments and services.
- Sponsorship available for the right candidate.
- Support to help you relocate
Register your interest
Support to help you relocate
If you’re looking to relocate from interstate, we can support you with relocation assistance.
It’s a reimbursement scheme that you can use on flights, temporary accommodation, rental bond, removalist costs - all to get you ready to commence work with Epworth HealthCare. We can talk this through more if you’re successful.