What is a consumer advisor?Consumer advisors are an important way for Epworth Geelong to improve how we deliver our services.
We are seeking consumers to volunteer and partner with us on the planning, design and evaluation of our services. Your unique experience, knowledge and ideas will be used to improve the delivery of care at Epworth Geelong.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking residents of the Geelong community and surrounds who:
- have used or interacted with Epworth Geelong services, perhaps as a patient, family member or carer
- are able to represent a broad range of consumer views
- are passionate and committed to improving health and health care
- have great communication skills
- are able to confidently interact positively with health professionals
- 18 years of age or over
You can be involved as much or as little as you like.
- As a consumer advisor, you will participate in discussions and support change through working groups, committees, projects and or one-off activities (e.g workshops).
- Once we know your passions, interests and expertise; we will match you with the opportunities that are available.
For more information please contact our clinical services team on 03 9426 8871 or via [email protected]