Having recently celebrated our 100K baby birth milestone at Epworth Freemasons. We are looking for midwives to join our hospital located in Melbourne.
Work with a collaborative team in an environment where patients experience personalised luxury and outstanding clinical care.
With work life balance and flexibility, receive the best of training and support from educators who are there to support you every step of the way. Further your career with our range of scholarships and education programs. Come join us by registering your interest or applying today.
Veronica, an Epworth Freemasons midwife, talks about the favourite parts of her role.
Work with us!
- A range of scholarship, education and research opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to purchase additional leave.
- Access to the highest level of salary packaging available to healthcare workers. This means you can salary package expenses like mortgage, rent and credit card payments, up to $15,900 pre-tax annually. This results in greater take home pay for most employees.
- Zero or reduced out-of-pocket expenses for health services at Epworth.
- Discounted private health insurance.
- Latest in evidence-based medicine to pioneer innovative treatments and services.
- Sponsorship available for the right candidate.
- Support to help you relocate
Register your interest
Support to help you relocate
If you’re looking to relocate from interstate, we may be able to support you with relocation assistance.
It’s a reimbursement scheme that you can use on flights, temporary accommodation, rental bond, removalist costs – all to get you ready to commence work with Epworth HealthCare. We can talk this through more, if you’re successful.