How to refer your patient:
The Centre’s dedicated pancreatic nurse coordinator is available to discuss your patient’s individual situation and introduce our specialists. Please phone (03) 9426 8880 or email at [email protected]
- Download and fill out a referral using one of the below methods:
- Email or fax the referral to our pancreatic nurse coordinator.
- Your patient will be contacted by phone and have an appointment with a specialist within 72 hours of referral.
You can refer for suspected pancreatic cancer/investigations with no imaging, as an Epworth gastroenterologist will coordinate and carry out initial testing, if required. If there is relevant imaging, please attach as this will inform triage to a gastroenterologist, surgeon or oncologist.
You can refer to the Jreissati Pancreatic Centre at Epworth for:
- suspected pancreatic cancer
- treatment, including surgery
- second opinion
- clinical trials.