Choosing a treatment centre is an important decision. If you have any questions, or want to find out more, our experienced team can help. Call us on 03 9426 0555 to speak about referral and how the centre can help you.
Our specialist haematologists focus on exceptional care for people with blood cancers (lymphoma, leukaemia and myeloma).
We welcome referrals for:
- suspected blood cancers diagnosis
- new blood cancers diagnosis
- monitoring of blood cancers
- second opinion
- our clinical trials
- relapsed or refractory blood cancers
Epworth HealthCare is Victoria’s largest not-for-profit private hospital group.
Epworth Centre for Immunotherapies and Snowdome Laboratories specialists see patients at Epworth Freemasons (East Melbourne), Epworth Geelong, Epworth Richmond and Epworth Eastern (Box Hill).
The referral process
To be a new patient at the centre, we require a referral from your GP or specialist.
- The first step is to print the referral form. You can take the form to your doctor and speak to them about your preference to see an Epworth haematologist.
- Your referral is promptly triaged by our Haematology Nurse Coordinator.
- They will connect you with an Epworth haematologist whose practice will be in contact within 48 hours to schedule an appointment.
Blood cancers in Australia