Epworth Freemasons and Epworth Richmond

Find a urologist in East Melbourne and Richmond

Frequently asked questions

  • What can I see a urologist for?

    Epworth urologists are specialists in the diagnosis and treatment of prostate cancer and other urological conditions, such as enlarged prostate. They lead:

    • Initial testing and investigation – including PSA testing
    • Diagnosis – using imaging and biopsy
    • Treatment and surgery at Epworth hospitals
    • Follow-up care and management
    • Second opinion
    • Referral to services such as cancer rehabilitation and physiotherapy.

    Urologists also treat conditions of the kidney, bladder and male reproductive organs.

  • Who will coordinate my prostate cancer care?
    A urologist is a specialist doctor and surgeon who investigates, diagnoses and treats prostate cancer. They work collaboratively with Epworth radiation oncologists and medical oncologists, so you can get the treatment and expertise you need.
  • What services are available at Epworth?
    You can access complete prostate cancer at Epworth. Learn more about our services on the Prostate cancer care at Epworth page.

Make an online enquiry

Have a question about clinical trials or innovative options for prostate cancer? Submit our online form and the E.J. Whitten Prostate Cancer Research Centre at Epworth will contact you in 2 business days.


We use cookies to provide you with a customised experience which may include marketing purposes. More details can be found at our Privacy Policy.