We know how important it is to have the right information, from a source you trust on your parenting journey. When our regular classes were suspended because of the COVID-19 restrictions, our midwives began working on this series, especially designed to inform and empower you in these final weeks of pregnancy.
These videos have been created in a shortened format, to be an overview to your childbirth class and provide the basic details you may like to review again. During your class, your educator will discuss many topics in further detail and you will have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
To get the most out of your online class, here’s a few tips:
- Watch the chapters before your video conference with one of our midwives.
- Take note of any questions you would like to ask during your class.
- Pause the video or go back to the slides, if you would like more time to read them.
- Prepare for your online class by downloading the Zoom application in advance.
- Review the videos after your class, if needed.
Review the information on Hepatitis B immunisation, Vitamin K, Hearing Screen and the Newborn Bloodspot test in the useful links document as your consent will be required before these procedures.
Bookmark Epworth Mobile Midwife for trusted information through these last weeks of your pregnancy and when your baby arrives.
While this may be an unsettling time for some, we encourage you to prioritise your mental health as well as your physical wellbeing. Please follow the link to PANDA for information and resources that may help you if you are feeling anxious or depressed.
Our dedicated team is here for you, day or night. We want to hear from you if you have any queries or concerns.
We look forward to sharing this incredibly special time with you.
- Maternity Reception: (03) 5271 8322
- Birth Suite: (03) 5271 8379