It can be daunting trying to decide which hospital to give birth, especially if this is your first pregnancy. To help, here are few things that Epworth babies and their families enjoy about their experience with us.
- Continuity of care. Choose your own obstetrician who will be there for you throughout your pregnancy, birth and beyond. Find your obstetrician.
- Comfort and privacy during your stay. Enjoy your own room, with a double bed, where you can recover and get to know your newest addition.
- Partners can stay overnight. We know how important it is for Epworth mums to have their partners stay with them in those precious early days.
- A-la-carte dining. During your stay, enjoy freshly prepared meals from our kitchen, prepared by our team of dedicated chefs.
- Modern facilities. Be cared for in our modern birth suites, postnatal ward and Special Care Nursery, featuring the latest equipment and in close proximity to operating theatres and an Intensive Care Unit, if required.
- A team by your side. Working alongside side your chosen obstetrician, our team of midwives, nurses, paediatricians, anaesthetists, educators and allied health staff are here for you and your baby.
We encourage you to do your own research and join our Epworth Maternity Facebook Group. Find out what other mums have experienced, ask a question and feel supported by our group.