- Complex spinal surgery, including scoliosis surgery
- Brain and spinal tumour surgery, neuro-oncology and immunotherapy
- Multidisciplinary approaches to advanced treatments for Parkinson’s disease, including surgical interventions for enteral levodopa/carbidopa gel (Duodopa®) pumps and deep brain stimulation surgery
- Specialised stroke services, including thrombolysis and Stroke Unit care at Epworth Richmond and Epworth Geelong and rapid transient ischemic attack (TIA) inpatient assessment at Epworth Eastern, Box Hill (phone 1800 792 778 for 24 hour access)
- Specialised immunotherapy therapy for multiple sclerosis
- Inpatient therapy for complex headache management
- Neurodiagnostic services (nerve conduction studies and EEG) at Epworth Richmond and Epworth Geelong
- Specialised neurological rehabilitation at Epworth Richmond, Epworth Camberwell, Epworth Brighton and Epworth Geelong.
- Neurological examinations to test sensory and motor skills, hearing, and speech.
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Brain and medical imaging
- Lumbar puncture and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) studies
- Nerve Conduction Studies and EMG (Electromyography)
Treatment and management
Depending on your diagnosis, your treatment may include medication, neurosurgery, and rehabilitation to best manage your condition.
Rehabilitation and recovery
Our multidisciplinary specialists work together with you and your family to create personalised recovery goals.