Title: Clotting in the coronavirus pandemic – and other interesting clotting snippets
Speaker: Dr Annabel Tuckfield, Clinical Haematologist
Date: Tuesday 20 April 2021
Time: 7.00pm – 8.00pm
Host: Epworth Freemasons
Where: Zoom Webinar- dial in from your PC/laptop/mobile phone/tablet
Program: Presentation and Q&A
In this webinar, Dr Tuckfield will discuss:
- risks, signs and symptoms of Covid-19 associated thromboembolism
- risks, trial and incidence of thromboembolism associated with the Covid-19 vaccination
- risks, signs and symptoms of cerebral vein thrombosis with/without the Covid-19 vaccine
- rare presentations of thromboembolism.
- Identify patients at risk of venous thromboembolism (VTE) and develop a treatment plan for patients with VTE
- Explain the VTE risk of the Covid-19 vaccine to patients
- Investigate cerebral vein thrombosis and other rare presentations
- 2 CPD Activity points
- This webinar is fully subscribed and will be available on-demand at a later stage.
Spaces are limited
Spaces are limited. Please RSVP by providing the following details and a Zoom webinar link will be sent directly to the email address you provided (if you do not receive a link to your inbox, we suggest checking your Spam and Junk folders).
- First name and surname
- RACGP number
- Practice name
- Practice suburb and postcode
- Email address
Please direct your enquiries to [email protected]
Download the event flyer for complete information.