Title: GP Basic Life Support - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (BLS/CPR) 2022 (Richmond)
Time: 6.00pm – 8.00pm
Host: Epworth Richmond
Where: Clinical Education and Simulation Centre, Epworth Richmond, Cato Wing, Level 5, 89 Bridge Road, Richmond 3121 (see map attached)
Dates and Times:
- Thursday 19th May: 6.00pm – 8.00pm
- Thursday 6th July: 6.00pm – 8.00pm
- Wednesday 31st August: 6.00pm – 8.00pm
- Wednesday 23rd November: 6.00pm – 8.00pm
Participants in this RACGP accredited activity will have an opportunity to apply resuscitation skills within a simulated clinical environment.
This session will cover emergency equipment within your practice, using DRSABCD approach to patient assessment, CPR according to the ARC guidelines and roles and responsibilities within your practice.
Course content will be delivered by accredited BLS instructors. Light refreshments provided.
- 5 CPD Activity points
$125.00 per person
- Available at Epworth Richmond, 89 Bridge Road, Richmond.
- Car park discount vouchers available at the end of the course.
- Site map
Director of Clinical Education and Simulation
E: [email protected]
P: 03 9526 8620
Download the event flyer for complete information.