A service for women, provided by the leaders in women's health.
Jean Hailes at Epworth Freemasons offers consultations for all women, during every life stage, on health issues such as:
- Assessment and management of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Dietary and nutritional advice
- Hormone therapies
- Management of osteoporosis or osteopaenia
- Menopause management
- Menstrual problems such as premenstrual syndrome
- Natural therapies including herbal therapies, naturopathy
- Pelvic floor physiotherapy for incontinence, pelvic pain
- Preventative healthcare
- Sexual issues such as dyspareunia (painful sex)
- Weight management – obesity, eating disorders
- Women’s health checks
Jean Hailes for Women's Health is a national not-for-profit organisation providing world-class health services to women. Jean Hailes was created to provide women with information, clinical care and resources to assist them in actively managing their own health and well-being throughout their whole life.
Jean Hailes combines clinical care, practical education and research for women and health professionals. Jean Hailes translates the latest scientific research and medical evidence into easy to understand health information delivered in multiple ways to suit various audiences.
Jean Hailes also produces a wide range of free health resources including booklets, fact sheets, health articles, recipes, videos and webinars.
Subscribe to receive Jean Hailes monthly email updates, or the national Jean Hailes Magazine by mail and stay up to date with the latest women's health-related research, articles information and events.
Making an appointment
A referral is not required to see a women's health GP, physiotherapist or naturopath, simply call to make an appointment.
If you would like to see one of our specialists such as a gynaecologist, you will need a referral if you wish to claim a Medicare rebate. You can get a referral either from your own GP or one of our women's health GP's.
All new medical issues require a new referral.
113 Albert Street
East Melbourne VIC 3002
Phone: 03 9562 7555
- 8:30am - 5pm (Monday-Thursday)
- 8:30am - 4:30pm (Friday)
- Closed (Weekends and Public Holidays)
Epworth Freemasons Albert Street
109 Albert Street, East Melbourne VIC 3002