Title: Paediatric Seminar
- Allergy testing - more is not always better
- Paediatric endocrine gems
- Advances in tonsillar surgery
- Victorian Forensic Paediatric Medical Service
- Analgesia and sedation in children
- Dr Christina Fong
- Dr Lucas Annabell
- Dr Paulina Alhucema
- Kate Taubert
- Dr Suba Rudolph
- Dr Deborah Arnott
Date: Saturday 17 June, 2023
Time: 8.30am – 12.45pm
Where: Epworth Richmond Auditorium and online
Program: Presentations with Q&A
This half day seminar will provide GPs, paediatricians, trainees and other interested health professionals an update on a range of issues at the forefront of paediatric health and wellbeing.
- The seminar has been submitted to accreditation with RACGP and will be eligible for 3 CPD points.
To register, please provide the following details and a confirmation ticket will be sent to your email.
- First name and surname
- Email address
- RACGP number or ACRRM number
- Practice name
- Practice suburb and postcode
- Download the flyer for complete information
Please direct your enquiries to [email protected]
Download the event flyer for complete information.