Title: PSA Testing And Improvements In Prostate Cancer Diagnosis And Treatments
Date: Thursday 26 October, 2023
Time: 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Where: Webinar via Zoom. Dial in from your PC/laptop/mobile phone/tablet
- Dr Marlon Perera, Urologist
Overview / Topics
PSA testing: Over the past decade fluctuating recommendations for PSA testing has caused great confusion. Over the last few years, consensus has been reached via the major authoritative bodies for patients in Australia.
Localised prostate cancer: Dramatic improvements in prostate cancer risk stratification has enabled more tailored treatment approaches and a substantial reduction in the overtreatment of prostate cancer.
- Highlight the current recommendations for PSA testing for patients in Australia, and briefly summarise the data that lead to the historic controversy
- Outline the current diagnostic approach for prostate cancer assessments and contemporary treatment approaches based on risk stratification
- 1 CPD Hour (Educational Activity)
To register, please provide the following details and a confirmation ticket will be sent to your email.
- First name and surname
- Email address
- RACGP or ACRRM number
- Practice name, suburb and postcode
Download the flyer for complete information.
Please direct your enquiries to [email protected]