Title: Stroke recovery and rehabilitation, What is it good for?
Date: Tuesday 24 October, 2023
Time: 12.30pm – 1.30pm
Where: Webinar via Zoom. Dial in from your PC/laptop/mobile phone/tablet
- Mr Matt Wingfield, Neurological Physiotherapist and PhD Candidate
- Dr Kirily Adam, Rehabilitation Physician
Overview / Topics
Stroke survivors are growing in number and many are living in the community with impairments that are recoverable through rehabilitation. Rehabilitation services are available to all stroke survivors regardless of chronicity and include secondary stroke prevention and complication management.
In this webinar the current state of post stroke care in Australia and an overview of what rehabilitation has to offer will be discussed, including:
- Recovery of impairments
- Recovery of activities
- Secondary prevention
- Complication management
Case presentations will be featured.
- Describe 3 areas that rehabilitation can impact a stroke survivor
- CPD Points Pending
To register, please provide the following details and a confirmation ticket will be sent to your email.
- First name and surname
- Email address
- RACGP/ACRRM/Professional Assoc number
- Practice name, suburb and postcode
- Download the flyer for complete information
Please direct your enquiries to [email protected]
Download the event flyer for complete information.