Title: Update in the world of bariatric surgery
Date: Tuesday 12 September, 2023
Time: 7.00pm – 8.15pm
Where: Webinar via Zoom. Dial in from your PC/laptop/mobile phone/tablet
Mr George Kalogeropoulos, Upper GI Surgeon
Moderator: Dr Anne Stephenson GP Liaison Epworth
Overview / Topics
Mr George Kalogeropoulos is passionate about weight loss surgery, having subspecialised in this following training in Australia and multiple centres in the United Kingdom including Oxford. He performs primary weight loss procedures and complex revisional bariatric surgery both Laparoscopically and Robotically.
George will provide an update on the latest trends in Bariatric surgery, the role of anti-obesity drugs and emerging and future procedures.
- Discuss new Bariatric Procedures being performed in the Region
- Explain the role of new anti-obesity drugs in patients who are undergoing Bariatric surgery.
- 1 CPD Activity points (pending)
To register, please provide the following details and a confirmation ticket will be sent to your email.
- First name and surname
- RACGP number
- Practice name
- Practice suburb and postcode
- Download the flyer for complete information
Please direct your enquiries to [email protected]
Download the event flyer for complete information.