Share your bliss with loved ones. You’ll make their day!
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup natural walnuts
- 1/4-1/2 cup cacao (depending on how rich you’re feeling!)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal or LSA (ground linseed, sunflower seed and almond meal)
- 5 tbsp peanut butter (ideally nuts only, e.g. Mayvers or Pics)
- Enough coconut, sesame seeds, chia seeds or cacao for rolling – approx. 1/4 cup (optional)
- Add all ingredients except coatings to a food processor and blend until a wet, sticky consistency forms.
- Roll into balls. Tip: if you wet your hands before rolling less mixture will stick to them. It seems counter-intuitive but it works.
- If you’re feeling energetic, coat in your preferred coating.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
06 September 2020
30 August 2023 Why Barry wants more men to talk about prostate cancer
26 July 2023 Robyn's weight loss surgery journey
15 June 2023 How to talk to your GP about prostate health