This recipe was originally published by OnCore Nutrition.
Share your bliss with loved ones. You’ll make their day!
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup natural walnuts
- 1/4-1/2 cup cacao (depending on how rich you’re feeling!)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal or LSA (ground linseed, sunflower seed and almond meal)
- 5 tbsp peanut butter (ideally nuts only, e.g. Mayvers or Pics)
- Enough coconut, sesame seeds, chia seeds or cacao for rolling – approx. 1/4 cup (optional)
- Add all ingredients except coatings to a food processor and blend until a wet, sticky consistency forms.
- Roll into balls. Tip: if you wet your hands before rolling less mixture will stick to them. It seems counter-intuitive but it works.
- If you’re feeling energetic, coat in your preferred coating.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
06 September 2020
20 February 2023 Bowel endometriosis: signs and symptoms
02 October 2022 Endometriosis fatigue: 5 tips from an occupational therapist
12 April 2021 How to spend less time sitting down