Amir is a highly trained plastic and reconstructive surgeon.
Since graduating from King's College in London, he has trained and worked in plastic surgery units including St Thomas' Hospital London, Canniesburn and Dallas. This allowed him to establish treatment protocols for complex reconstructive and aestheric plastic surgery cases. He has public appointments in Barwon Health. As a local Geelong plastic surgeon, he aims to provide the highest standard of care to the community.
The following services are offered:
- Skin Cancer: Full excision and reconstruction service; including sentinel node biopsy of head & neck, axillary and groin nodes and subsequent node clearance if required.
- Hand Surgery: Elective and trauma including microsurgical replants post amputation
- Facial Reconstruction: Maxillary, Orbital and Mandibular
- Breast Reconstruction: Congenital or post-surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery: Facial rejuvenation, breast, abdomen and limbs
- Paediatric: Congenital hands, vascular malformations, prominent ear correction