Title: Eleventh Cardiac Sciences Clinical Institute Symposium
Date: Saturday, 3 September 2022
Time: 8.00am – 4.30pm
Where: Park Hyatt, Melbourne or Online
Program: Presentations with Q&A
This year we will adopt a hybrid model offering delegates the choice of attending in person or joining the event online. Join us for novel therapies, controversies and consensus in cardiovascular health.
The case-based format is designed for primary care physicians, clinical cardiologists, interventional cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, vascular medicine specialists, nurses, catheter laboratory technicians and other health professionals with a special interest in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
- Professor Brian Buxton’s impact on cardiac surgery
- The forgotten valve: Tricuspid intervention
- The importance of cardiac rehabilitation
- Mitral repair vs Mitraclip
- New drugs in the changing landscape of cardiac failure
- Progress due to registries in cardiovascular disease
- Aortic stenosis: Lifelong therapeutic strategy
- Professor James Tatoulis
- Dr Saibal Kar (USA)
- Dr Alexandra Murphy
- Dr Mark Horrigan
- A/Prof Antony Walton
- Epworth Cardiac Sciences Clinical Institute members
Medical Education Events
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0450 277 610
Download the event flyer for complete information.