Title: Abnormal Uterine Bleeding: Travelling through the Ages
Speaker: Dr Anisha Sarkar, Gynaecologist
Date: Tuesday 13 September, 2022
Time: 7.00pm – 8.00pm
Where: Webinar via Zoom. Dial in from your PC/laptop/mobile phone/tablet
Program: Presentations with Q&A
This GP education webinar is hosted by Epworth Healthcare and will discuss the following:
- Heavy menstrual bleeding in adolescence: Causes, investigations, treatment options. Understanding the HPO axis. Exploring sensitive issues in young people.
- Heavy bleeding during the reproductive years: Balancing symptom control and fertility.
- Peri-menopausal bleeding: What is normal? Who should we sample?
- Identify which investigations to use for young people.
- Recognise when to consider ‘the pill’ in adolescent patients.
- 2 CPD Activity points
To register, please provide the following details and a confirmation ticket will be sent to your email.
- First name and surname
- Email address
- RACGP number or ACRRM number
- Practice name
- Practice suburb and postcode
- Download the flyer for complete information
Please direct your enquiries to [email protected]
Download the event flyer for complete information.