Title: Common Rheumatic Diseases in General Practice
Rheumatic diseases are uncommon yet commonly seen in primary care practice. This presentation aims to provide an update to General Practitioners on Rheumatoid arthritis, Psoriatic arthritis, Inflammatory v/s non-inflammatory back pain, GCA, Osteoarthritis, Glucocorticoid injections and perioperative management of antirheumatic medications in patients with rheumatic diseases. The talk includes case presentations and discussion, as well as Q and A sessions.
Date: Tuesday 24 October, 2023
Time: 6.00pm – 9.00pm
Where: The Mercure Doncaster Tower Room, Level 3, 6 Tower Street Doncaster
Catering: Dinner and beverages provided
Parking: Free parking available. Enter at Westfield Doncaster 2nd entrance, park underneath Level 3.
- Identify underlying rheumatic conditions
- Initiate appropriate investigations prior to rheumatology referral in a timely manner
- 2 CPD Hours (1 Hour Educational Activity & 1 hour Reviewing Performance)
To register, please provide the following details:
- First name and surname
- RACGP number or ACRRM number
- Practice name
- Practice suburb and postcode
- Download the flyer for complete information
Please direct your enquiries to [email protected]
Download the event flyer for complete information.