Title: Concussion: assessment, treatment and the impact of multidisciplinary rehabilitation
1. Professor John Olver, Rehabilitation Specialist
2. Ms Stephanie Jones, Grade 2 Physiotherapist - Epworth concussion clinic
Date: Tuesday 08 March 2022
Time: 7.00pm – 8.00pm
Where: Zoom Webinar- dial in from your PC/laptop/mobile phone/tablet
Program: Presentation and Q&A
The aim of this webinar is to provide practical information on the assessment and treatment of prolonged persisting symptoms post-concussion by a multidisciplinary rehabilitation team. The topics covered will include:- symptom presentation, vestibular dysfunction, visual problems, cervical spine assessment, autonomic dysfunction, emotional dysregulation and return to general activities and higher-level sport.
- Recognise prolonged persisting symptoms post-concussion and understanding treatment options
- Understand the role of a multidisciplinary team in concussion treatment
- 2 CPD Activity points
To register, please click on the above link and provide the following details. A zoom webinar link will then be sent directly to the email address you provided (if you do not receive a link to your inbox, we suggest checking your Spam and Junk folders).
- First name and surname
- RACGP number
- Practice name
- Practice suburb and postcode
- Email address
Please direct your enquiries to [email protected]
Download the event flyer for complete information.