Title: 2022 Epworth Medical Education Symposium
Date: Saturday 19 November, 2022
Time: 8.30am – 2.30pm
Where: University of Melbourne, Kwong Lee Dow Building, 234 Queensberry Street, Carlton, VIC-3053
Program: Presentations with Q&A
This symposium will build and enhance skills related to teaching and clinical supervision, and provide a forum for sharing educational innovation related to teaching and learning.
- Medical education in patient-centred care
- Challenges and best practice in work-based assessment
- Clinical competency committees - how do they work?
- Diagnosing the learner in difficulty
- Educational factors that contribute to burnout
- Model of education for a new technology in health care management
- Changes in the pedagogical delivery of the new Melbourne MD program
Keynote speaker: Professor Kichu Nair
Special guest speaker: Dr Ben Bravery
- A/Prof Victor Lee
- A/Prof Christine Jackman
- A/Prof Michael Ponsford
- A/Prof Fiona Kent
- A/Prof Lisa Cheshire
- Mr Phil Dundee
Please direct your enquiries to:
Download the event flyer for complete information.