Title: Navigating Management Options for Pelvic Floor Disorders
Date: Thursday 4 May 2023
Time: 12:30pm - 1:45pm
Where: Webinar via Zoom. Dial in from your PC/laptop/mobile phone/tablet
Program: Presentation with Q&A
Presenter: Dr Chin Yong - Urogynaecologist
Moderator: GP Liaison Team
This GP education Webinar hosted by Epworth Geelong and moderated by GP Liaison Team.
This presentation covers the role of conservative management in pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence in primary care setting. This session will also cover various surgical options if conservative management was unsuccessful..
- Summarise the treatment pathways for pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence
- Outline the role of conservative management in primary care settings
- List the surgical options available for treatment of pelvic organ prolapse
- List the surgical options available for stress urinary incontinence
- 1 CPD Activity points (pending)
To register, please provide the following details and a Zoom webinar link will be sent to your email.
(if you do not receive a link to your inbox, we suggest checking your Spam and Junk folders).
- First name and surname
- Email address
- RACGP or ACRRM number
- General Practice name, suburb and postcode
Download the flyer for complete information.
Please direct your enquiries to: [email protected]