Title: What's new in fertility and early pregnancy
Topic 1: Fertility preservation – Egg Freezing
Presented by: Dr Vanessa Ross, Fertility Specialist & Gynaecologist
Date: Wednesday, 17 May 2023
Time: 7.00pm – 8.30pm
Where: Webinar via Zoom. Dial in from your PC/laptop/mobile phone/tablet
Program: Presentation with Q&A
This GP education webinar is hosted by Epworth Freemasons.This webinar will discuss new updates in the area of fertility and early pregnancy. Specifically, we will cover:
- Egg freezing
- Genetic cancer screening
- CMV in 23
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
This webinar will also have the opportunity for Q&A.
- Discuss the work up and process of egg freezing.
- Outline when and for who genetic cancer screening is recommended.
- Discuss CMV screening.
- Identify the investigations and treatment available for recurrent miscarriages.
RACGP & ACRRM
- 1.5 CPD Hours (Education Activities)
To register, please provide the following details and a Zoom webinar link will be sent to your email.
- First name and surname
- RACGP number or ACRRM number
- Practice name
- Practice suburb and postcode
Download the event flyer for complete information.
Email: [email protected]